Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh what a city!

I don't really know why it has been so long since I have posted a new blog... but please forgive me :)

well, as I had talked about, I went to Chicago back in mid October and it was the most fun I have had since... well I can't even remember! I arrived on the 17th and spent the entire weekend with my girlfriend Alix. We hung out, got pizza and then met up with friends of hers to play Whirlyball which might be my new favorite sport! I'd describe it as bumper cars, Lacrosse and basketball all mixed in to one! the next day we did touristy type things as well as Sunday. Monday I drove her to work and then left for home.

(for pictures, check out my myspace!)

1 comment:

Alix said...

Even though you updated this, will you still sign my copy of your autobiography?

;]

Yay for amazing weekends! Yay for this coming one being one of them! I can't wait to see you baby!!