Sunday, November 16, 2008

seriously?

the past week and a half has been so crazy for me. Last weekend I went down to Chicago to visit Alix and it was a great time! from shopping for bathroom items, to the adventure of finding our way to the tattoo shop. it was all really great! she even made me dinner the last night :) so yummy!

I returned home Tuesday to go to work and then found out we have to put my dog of 13yrs down. I knew we were going to have to... just didn't think it would be that soon. Thursday I said my goodbyes and then went to work, while my dad took him in to be put down. I kept crying at work... it was one of the toughest days of my life. I also found out that we are going to have a new boss at work, which was really shocking and also, a lady I work with was let go. so things have been quite crazy at work... I don't know what will happen next. Hopefully things get better and more stable at the workplace!

2 comments:

Alix said...

::huggles::

Love you

Alix said...

P.S. I made you breakfast too.