Monday, October 13, 2008

GT Cycle and all things life like...

Today, I went to Traverse City with my dad so he could get a book he's been wanting. well, the book doesn't come out until tomorrow little did he know. So, from there we went to GT cycle so I could get a chainstay protector. I went up to the counter to purchase the chainstay protector and I was asking the owner if he knew where i could buy Jamis shirts, jerseys etc... and he told me there really isn't anywhere to get that, but he might be able to order something for me. Next thing I know, he walks to the back and brings out a Jamis hat for me and he gave it to me for free. I was shocked, what kind of bike shop just gives people things? GT cycle, that is who! they treat you more like a friend than just another customer.

After I got home from TC, I decided to take a ride up to the gym and work out. I figured out that going up the big hill to the gym, the hill is a mile and a half! that was a good work out on its own. but I found the extra energy to work out a little bit. I rode home and showered and got all fresh again after sweating like crazy haha. hopefully the rest of my night will be relaxing and/or fun filled!

I think I'm going to leave on Thursday for Chicago and check into possible jobs and see my friend Alix. it should be a great weekend! :)
I'll be sure to update soon.

2 comments:

Alix said...

Were you wearing a low-cut top? Is that how you got a free hat?

That Alix person is pretty lucky to get to spend a weekend with you!

:p

Andrew Turner said...

Well, when you consider how much those bikes cost, a free hat should be a given.