Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day One: 9/9/08

This being the first entry, I thought I would just write a few of the most recent major events in my life to kick things off.

Back in July, I quit my job to move out to California to live with my Girlfriend at the time.
I was feeling very homesick and not quite ready to move 3,000 miles away from home yet, so I moved back home after only a few weeks. This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life, because it mean't ending the relationship I had with a girl I had cared so much about. Since I've moved back home, I have been trying new things to test myself. I bought a mountain bike and have been riding local trails and single track courses... which has been quite fun and challenging considering I haven't ridden a bike in years!

As fun as it is, I am still not satisfied with myself.
My next plan of action is to get in touch with Michael Moore and any other movie business people in the area. I am wanting to work in the sound field for movies. having gone to school for this, I feel I probably should pursue it.

also, I'd like to mention, the title of my blog comes from lyrics to the song Unlearn by VERSE
I would like to recommend this band to anyone with an open mind for music and/or someone who appreciates music with heart and substance.

That is all for now.

No comments: